United States
United States
I cannot find these new events.

From the home screen > World Circuits >
at the bottom of the screen there is

WTC 600
WTC 700
World GT Series Championship

I already had silver in WTC 600 and WTC 700 on patch 1.09. I was waiting to gold both of those before running the final championship. There is not WTC 800. No new championships were added in 1.11 unless they are somewhere else.

If I open the le mans track, there are no events available. I don't think the WTC races I have are the same because none of them have the races mentioned in the patch notes. The final championship race 3 is on le mans. None of the 3 championships have Tokyo East, nor Sardegna at all.

Am I looking in the wrong place, or ... did I get patchrobbed?

I cannot find these new events.

There is not WTC 800. No new championships were added in 1.11 unless they are somewhere else.

If I open the le mans track, there are no events available. I don't think the WTC races I have are the same because none of them have the races mentioned in the patch notes. The final championship race 3 is on le mans. None of the 3 championships have Tokyo East, nor Sardegna at all.

Am I looking in the wrong place, or ... did I get patchrobbed?
What level of the Menu section have you completed? Various completion milestones throughout expose missing World Map areas.

The races appear when you view the track. World Circuits > Europe > Le Mans > WTC 700. The other new races are in their respective track pages.

The races appear when you view the track. World Circuits > Europe > Le Mans > WTC 700. The other new races are in their respective track pages.
Le Mans has no events. The other two tracks have races but not what the patch talks about, and I completed those long ago.

My collector level is 39. GT completion is aroumd 40% or so. Other than the final World Championship, I have gold in everything else. (except the two WTC silver) The championships I was not eligible for were present even when I was not able to enter, so idk if that is a new situation.

Yes, these new events are not in the Championship section; they reside within the respective tracks.

I, because of frustration finding suitable events, have been developing a spreadsheet profiling event details. I wanted the ability to search quickly for an event based upon different desired challenge parameters, e.g., which type of car I wanted to use, what reward level I sought, which track I wanted to drive. The result would list the event, its details & its regulations.

My assertion: the World Map should provide this search for us. (yes, i realize that this wish-list aspect is off topic, but it's remotely tangential)

It is a work in progress ...

Le Mans has no events. The other two tracks have races but not what the patch talks about, and I completed those long ago.

My collector level is 39. GT completion is aroumd 40% or so. Other than the final World Championship, I have gold in everything else. (except the two WTC silver) The championships I was not eligible for were present even when I was not able to enter, so idk if that is a new situation.
Collector level is irrellevant. Have you completed all of the Menu Books?

My collector level is 39
I believe that the qualifying factor for menu feature availability is based on completion of the Menu section. Have you completed all of the menus?

Are you looking in the respective World Circuits World Map area? It is strange that LeSarthe track shows zero events.

Le Mans has no events.
None at all?

Gran Turismo™ 7_20220408182724.jpg

Attachments

• Gran Turismo™ 7_20220408182724.jpg
    Gran Turismo™ 7_20220408182724.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 9
Sarthe has no events at all. As far as menu books, I have prob 2 more to go. I am on 38 or 39, just finished the Ferrari book, iirc.

Last edited:
Sarthe has no events at all. As far as menu books, I have prob 2 more to go. I am on 38 or 39, just finished the Ferrari book, iirc.
Menu book 38 is the one you need to complete to unlock Circuit de la Sarthe (Edit: it's called 24 Heures du Mans Racing Circuit in game).

Last edited:
Yep, finished the next book and there they are. It would have been nice if it was a bit more obvious that was the case.

"Tough" lol. 7 laps to catch a WRX that is already 40'ish seconds ahead? In other words, not 7 laps, but 6.5 laps. I can make up maybe 4 seconds per lap unless I lose traction for .005 seconds and then the WRX is suddenly 45 seconds ahead.

edit: Nerfed Tomahawk solves everything

Yep, finished the next book and there they are. It would have been nice if it was a bit more obvious that was the case.

"Tough" lol. 7 laps to catch a WRX that is already 40'ish seconds ahead? In other words, not 7 laps, but 6.5 laps. I can make up maybe 4 seconds per lap unless I lose traction for .005 seconds and then the WRX is suddenly 45 seconds ahead.

edit: Nerfed Tomahawk solves everything

Try the spicy Gr3 races if you want a fair fight. You start within 3-4 seconds of first place.

Back