Where are the Premium Lancer Rally Cars?

Messages
20
United States
Boise, Idaho
OK, so I was excited to see the Mitsubishi Lancer IV Rally Car '97 and Lancer VI Rally Car '99 listed as premium cars on the US GT5 website car list (numbers 604 and 609 on the list) http://us.gran-turismo.com/local/us/data1/products/gt5/carlist_en.html , I have been playing GT5 every day since launch and I can't find them, even as standard cars. Has anyone been able to confirm they are in the game as premium cars like the car list says? They are two of my favorite rally cars, so I am bummed!
 
If you can't buy them from the dealerships then i don't think they are premium, unless it's the X1.
 
Yeah, I wonder if they will show up in the used car dealership, maybe they were labed as premium on the US GT5 car list by mistake?

Has anyone been able to confirm the Lancer IV and VI Rally Cars are even in the game, standard or premium?
 
Last edited:
I've seen the Super Rally Car and VI Rally Car, but couldn't afford either at the time. They shall be mine, though, oh yes... They shall. Someday.
 
Back