Where are the rest of my photos?

United States
United States
Blood_Raven_70
So on my Activity Feed, I can see 94 of my photos. All of them are liveries I've created. However, I know I've uploaded Scapes Scenes, as well. My oldest photo on there is from October 6th. I've been uploading photos (liveries, scapes scenes, race photos) well before that.

Do we only have a limited number of spots we're allowed to use on that page? If so, where do all the older photos go?

None of my photos, liveries, scapes scenes, or race photos, are there.

If I go to the GT Sport site, then hover over my username, and click on Community, it brings up my Activity page. On that page is where I'm talking. Then, if I click on My Library, it'll bring up all the decals I've downloaded. Then if I click on the right-hand side where it says "All", I can choose either:

Scapes Photos
Race Photos
Replays
Decals
Car Livery
Helmet Livery
Suit Livery

If I click on each individual one, all it shows is the stuff I've downloaded, but none of the stuff I've uploaded.

ETA: I found them.

They're under My Profile > Gallery. And they're all there. I wonder why they only show a certain number of them under your Activity Feed.....?

Last edited:
Maybe as that's a screen other players will visit in game on your profile, it's limited to keep load times in check.

I looked online after as well and it is a different place to where your content is in game, little confusing but glad you've found them now.

Back