Where are the "truck" races?

  • Thread starter Thread starter pudgiecat
  • 11 comments
  • 858 views
Messages
290
United States
Desert of the Real
Messages
pudgiecat
I rather enjoyed the truck race series that was in GT 5......there are numerous trucks in the dealerships but no events to drive them around in. I would love to have fun in the El Camino and the other trucks. Perhaps we will get the chance as a seasonal event.....

Have a wondrous and joyous holiday season.
 
I see them coming.
3062-1964-Chevrolet-El%20Camino.jpg
 
I hope they do and maybe at some point they could add bigger trucks like they race in Europe.....would be a blast to drive a semi around a race track.
 
I hadn't noticed. They are fun, but it's getting old because of the lack of new trucks. And the current trucks weren't given any love. The Ram (my favorite) looks like crap.
 
They will probably put in a seasonal event.

I dont know if the Chevrolet El Camino can be considered a truck but it's really fun to drive. And lol @ 2 speed gearbox
 
I'd very much like to see them add more trucks to the series, especially race trucks.
 
I doubt that this will come to GT6, GT7 or later...

au0r0175.jpg
 
I doubt that this will come to GT6, GT7 or later...

au0r0175.jpg
Ramming and "fisting" would have its own new meaning online... would probably be easy to shove an abarth in a glitch spot
 
Ramming and "fisting" would have its own new meaning online... would probably be easy to shove an abarth in a glitch spot

They always could do the same as they do with karts. Allow only trucks.
 
I was just thinking where are the truck races and here is a thread on them. Maybe time to buy 1 now and start tuning.
 
Back