Where are the tuning sliders?

• Thread starter Midboss
  • 4 comments
Midboss
Okay, I am probably just blind but I cannot find the tuning sliders. I bought the transmission upgrade for one of my cars so that I could lengthen the gears but I cannot find where I adjust the ratios in the tuning menu. What am I missing?

Okay, I am probably just blind but I cannot find the tuning sliders. I bought the transmission upgrade for one of my cars so that I could lengthen the gears but I cannot find where I adjust the ratios in the tuning menu. What am I missing?

go to your garage, select the car you bought the transmission upgrade for, select tuning or tune car, you will get a list of all installed parts. Go to transmission, go to the right and you'll see the custom transmission. Inside on the right there should be an icon in the shape of a dial, click that.

Thanks! I don't know how I didn't see that. =)

You didnt see it because the UI is ridiculous. To upgrade/tune a car you literally need to access 4 menu's. So much fun jumping in and out of these as you build and test a car. Its beginning to drive to me to the brink of madness.

They actually came up with the most annoying way possible to have to go through this process of building a car.

Its amazing that there wasnt 1 guy at PD that didnt say over the last 6 years, "maybe this should all be in 1 menu?"

I have been trying to figure this out for days. Thanks for explaining how to tune them. Surprising they could not come up with a better system. I mean there is a game out there already that does everything right (F3 anyone?) ! They could have copied that and just add the rally and weather and it would be a winner.
So far I remain very disappointed in this game.

Back