Where best to pre-order GT4 PAL in UK

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dew
  • 16 comments
  • 917 views

Dew

Messages
42
I was wondering where people are or could recommend pre-ordering GT4 in the UK. I see 'Choices Direct' have it for £28.99, but have heard mixed reviews of their service. I would like to receive it as soon after release as possible!
Any suggestions?
 
GAME...google it, but you have to pick it from the store so make sure you live near one! Otherwise i would recommend PLAY.COM!
 
please ignore......this post,.........not me!
 
gameplay.co.uk is where I've preordered it. Excellent service, prompt deliveries, and £29.99 👍
 
I managed to pre-order from Simply Games for £28.99 but I think the price has gone up since then. As I have the Japanese version it is not crucial that it arrives on day of release but I think that Simply Games are pretty good. Another forum I belong to is affiliated with them so i am sure they would not have done that if there was any problems.

Their current price is £29.48 (free delivery):

http://www.simplygames.com/index.asp
 
asv
gameplay.co.uk is where I've preordered it. Excellent service, prompt deliveries, and £29.99 👍

I second this. Most of the (all) times I've preorderd I have gotten it the day before release. Although that might depend on where you live in the UK.
 
GT Freak!
GAME...google it, but you have to pick it from the store so make sure you live near one! Otherwise i would recommend PLAY.COM!

What? Unless you mean actually pre-ordering at the store, I've pre-ordered from their website a couple of times & recieved it on release day like any other online orders i.e. delivered to the door.
 
Really? I am not sure then, i may get it through my letter box?! I pre-ordered it in store, will that mean i will get it delivered? i dont recall giving my address you see!
 
Well of course game, Amazon and that lot are ok if you want to buy the game at a reasonable price but arnt bothered about when you get the game. If you want the game a day early of course the best to buy it is www.gameplay.com . The games allways come in perfect condition well packaged, one day early and fro a reasable price. It really is madness to get it from anywhere else
 
I ordered for £32.99 from Play.com and have since discovered that GAME are now selling all chart games for £29.99 only in their stores!
 
GT Freak!
Really? I am not sure then, i may get it through my letter box?! I pre-ordered it in store, will that mean i will get it delivered? i dont recall giving my address you see!

Nah if you pre-ordered instore then you will probably have to collect it instore. I was meaning if you pre-order of GAME's site you should get it delivered although you have to pay for the priviledge. Still I'd prefer to pay £1.50 & get it on the day of release rather than go with Amazon's pre-order gamble machine ;)
 
Considering it was not even my £1:50 i think the deposit was worth it.

EDIT: Sorry bout the double post. My cat managed in one swoop to walk across my keyboard and send the message while i was still typing. I apoligise! :guilty:
 
Considering it was not even my £1:50 i think the deposit was worth it :sly: I may also get GT4 cheaper as i am planning to part trade an awful game called soul revear or reaper, which is in good condition. Do you know how much good condition second hand games are worth towards a trade in, with game?
 
Thanks for feedback! This is the first time I've been able to check back since posting.
I couldn't wait & went & ordered it from choicedirect.com anyway :scared:
I should've waited & got it from gameplay & not risked not getting it on time for £1.
Oh well! :guilty:
Has anyone ordered (anything) from choicedirect before? If so, how did you get on?
 
:grumpy:
Dew
Thanks for feedback! This is the first time I've been able to check back since posting.
I couldn't wait & went & ordered it from choicedirect.com anyway :scared:
I should've waited & got it from gameplay & not risked not getting it on time for £1.
Oh well! :guilty:
Has anyone ordered (anything) from choicedirect before? If so, how did you get on?

Oh just think all the people who ordered it from gameplay will get it a day early and you may not even get it on the day of release. I feel so sorry for you :grumpy:
 
Back