where can I find a PS3 manual?

• Thread starter m7ammed
  • 9 comments
Saudi Arabia
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
m7ammed84
well I bought mine from Sony here 3 days after launch , but the manuals are in french/german/spanish/italian and no english :( , I read on another thread that the Ps3 shuts its self if it ever overheats ..... I need to know stuff like this so help me know my Ps3 better

I read on another thread that the Ps3 shuts its self if it ever overheats ..... I need to know stuff like this so help me know my Ps3 better
I don't know about that, but I can tell you that I have left my PS3 for like about 4 days in a row folding@home (which uses the PS3's full capacity) and nothing has happened. Not even slightly heating, nothing 👍

I don't know about that, but I can tell you that I have left my PS3 for like about 4 days in a row folding@home (which uses the PS3's full capacity) and nothing has happened. Not even slightly heating, nothing 👍

It'll only overheat when you put it down in John Bergin's basement insulation.

OK I've found the part about the overheat warning.

Its in the Quick Reference guide (for the UK at least), along with a warning that the PS3 should not be placed in a location that will allow heat to build up (such as a closed cabinet), it also says that should the system detect a rise in the internal temperature the power indicator will flash alternately in Red and Green. Should this happen the unit should be powered down and allowed to cool, before being restarted in a location with better ventilation.

Regards

Scaff

A little off topic but can you explain in very few words how that works?

A little off topic but can you explain in very few words how that works?
Simplest way?

Ozzy has been running Folding@home for approximately 4 days straight. And his PS3 did not overheat.

Shortest way? Oh.

He ran F@h 4 days str8. PS3 no warmer.

💡

Duċk;2648882
Simplest way?

Ozzy has been running Folding@home for approximately 4 days straight. And his PS3 did not overheat.

Shortest way? Oh.

He ran F@h 4 days str8. PS3 no warmer.

💡

Hehe i meant how folding@home works :lol: , but i think i know now.

Back