• 7 comments

F40LM

http://www.twitter.com/GTAAFK
Premium
United Kingdom
England
FordLM
F40LM
I want a perfect picture of this wheel from the side view so I can ask Chong McBong to make them for a game.

These wheels are called "Enkei RT6"

Wasn't sure where to post this topic, I understand this section is for showing off your skills and stuff but I don't know where else to post this question

U_Enkei_RT6.png

Of course I used google.

I was hoping someone would show me a list of nice wheels or something similar with pictures but never mind thanks for trying guys :)

TireRack.com has many types of wheels, but only if it's currently for sale. Good way to kill time at work, if your former workplace allowed only four external websites, that is.

TireRack.com has many types of wheels, but only if it's currently for sale. Good way to kill time at work, if your former workplace allowed only four external websites, that is.

Pallie I am trying to find the flattest pictures of the Enkei RT6

Like the picture below, this is the flattest picture I could find of a example wheel.
yhst-78341476818073_2216_773647902

This picture below isn't flat, you can see the depth of the wheel, which is why a flattest picture of the wheel you want is important when you ask a modeller to create the wheel you want?
c5ce7538cfb254d2f650780b928b.jpg

Latest Posts

Back