Where can I get one of these?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ElementRacer
  • 9 comments
  • 777 views
Messages
740
Australia
Brisbane Australia
Messages
SDM_CarbonR
Messages
Time Attack Pro
I'm looking for a Stage ll R32 HPA Motorsports Golf.

Can I get it from the UCD or is it a prize only standard car?
 
I'm looking for a Stage ll R32 HPA Motorsports Golf.

Can I get it from the UCD or is it a prize only standard car?

It'll show up in the UCD eventually; but you can win it in the Expert- Tuning Car GP. 👍
 
It's also tradeable if you want to get it that way.
 
It'll show up in the UCD eventually; but you can win it in the Expert- Tuning Car GP. 👍

I've already won it before, if I do the GP again will i win another one?
 
I've already won it before, if I do the GP again will i win another one?

No, sorry.

However, as mentioned above; you could trade for it in the Marketplace. :)
 
No PSN access.
 
Ripped from the GT5 Wikia:

GT5

The HPA Motorsports Stage II R32 (SEMA Gran Turismo Awards 2004) is a Standard car, but it is not normally seen in the Used Car Dealership. Instead, it can be won from the Tuning Car Grand Prix in A-Spec mode.

iirc the Buick Special and the XFR Jag are also like this, as far as i'm aware theyve all been in the OCD at least once.
 
No PSN access.

The only way to get another then, would be to wait for it to show up in the UCD.

Or, if you have the correct Level Ticket, just keep re-using it until the Golf shows.
 
Ah well, cheers for all the help guys.

much appreciated
 
Check this out:
http://gt5cars.net/used_car_searches/new
Just stick in the top 4 rows of cars in there that are in your UCD, then at the bottom put the car you are looking for and it (most of the time) tells you how long it will be until that car should show up!

Enjoy!
 
Back