Where did all my progress go?

• Thread starter bmxmitch
  • 2 comments
Germany
Berlin, Germany
bmxmitch1
I had around 450k credits, now only 165k.
Also my level of (I guess) 13 is now only at 9.

Pictures, paintings and replays stayed saved, but all my earnings did vanish somehow. Anybody else has the same issue?
Also, I received 2 of my pricers again and one new on from the trainings!? Huh, what happened today?
Hope this won't happen in the full game soon...

edit: as a matter of fact, the game only recognizes my first day of play. It says so on the profile, but shows otherwise on the bar chart. There you clearly can see I played more than one day.
I hope they work on bugs like this ASAP. That would be a real motivation killer in the full game.

another edit: This information tab PD added in game is a great implementation! I haven't even payed much attention to it, but its a great way to directly interact with us in-game. GG PD :)

Last edited:
Some people had their progress rolled back. You can read an official statement from PD ingame (at the bottom).

Some people had their progress rolled back. You can read an official statement from PD ingame (at the bottom).

Ohh, thanks! :)
I've only seen the one about crashes, but thanks for pointing it out again. 👍

Still a bummer, I thought I would go with a bunch of money in the full game next week :grumpy:

Back