Where did all the decals go?

• Thread starter Safoo
  • 3 comments
Canada
North America
Safoo71
So I was creating another livery last night, wet paint look Ebay Gr.4 GTR... when I went to add a decal from the in-game logos...poof... the folders listing brands from A-E, F-O etc had disappeared and in their place was a single folder called A-Z.... with basically nothing in it?

I realize the amount of user created logos/decals is phenomenal, but it was nice to have a bank of decals provided so I didn't have to fill up own my collection (I have 1000 and can't save anymore)

Anyone else notice this?

So I was creating another livery last night, wet paint look Ebay Gr.4 GTR... when I went to add a decal from the in-game logos...poof... the folders listing brands from A-E, F-O etc had disappeared and in their place was a single folder called A-Z.... with basically nothing in it?

I realize the amount of user created logos/decals is phenomenal, but it was nice to have a bank of decals provided so I didn't have to fill up own my collection (I have 1000 and can't save anymore)

Anyone else notice this?
No, certain car manufacturers only allowed GT to put specific branding on their cars due to licensing, thus you can only use what is approved by OEM to GTS. Other car selection will open all up again.

No, certain car manufacturers only allowed GT to put specific branding on their cars due to licensing, thus you can only use what is approved by OEM to GTS. Other car selection will open all up again.

O.K. then, Thx 👍

I hadn't noticed that at all while doing other cars, will do more exploring tonight after work ;)

Anyone else notice this?

You still can use them if you list them as favorite.

Back