Where did my on screen info go?

United States
United States
sidewayzls1
I've been playing pcars for the past few days and my track info, rear view mirror, lap info, and speedo has disappeared on me. I cant figure out how to bring it back. I tried get it back in the free run where it says hud hide/show display but that's not working for me. What am I doing wrong?

In settings (Gameplay/Onscreen guides and display)there is a HUD level on/off option. This happened to me and I eventually figured it out, might be the same for you.

D-Pad will cycle through various displays so to can change the hud you get by pressing to the left on the dpad while driving. When the lap info is displayed top right you can cycle through that display and/or remove it by pressing up on the d-pad or is it down?

I've been playing pcars for the past few days and my track info, rear view mirror, lap info, and speedo has disappeared on me. I cant figure out how to bring it back. I tried get it back in the free run where it says hud hide/show display but that's not working for me. What am I doing wrong?
This happened to me...

In settings (Gameplay/Onscreen guides and display)there is a HUD level on/off option. This happened to me and I eventually figured it out, might be the same for you.
...but the HUD option was already switched on even though it wasn't displaying...

D-Pad will cycle through various displays so to can change the hud you get by pressing to the left on the dpad while driving. When the lap info is displayed top right you can cycle through that display and/or remove it by pressing up on the d-pad or is it down?
...but this fixed it for me.

Back