Where did online scapes go?

• Thread starter seadog777
  • 1 comments

seadog777

Premium
Malaysia
Iskandar
seadog777
I'm signed in to gran-turismo.com for GTS. Photos, liveries, decals all there. An "activity" tab lest you see and like everything that's being posted. Much easier to do from there than the PS4.

If I switch to GT7, my activity and GT7 gallery are there, but all scapes / liveries from GTS gone - the decals are still there though.
There is no "activity" tab so I can't see what's going on. And I don't think anyone else can see me as there are zero likes (might just be bad photos! 🤣 ).

Am I doing something wrong?

I'm signed in to gran-turismo.com for GTS. Photos, liveries, decals all there. An "activity" tab lest you see and like everything that's being posted. Much easier to do from there than the PS4.

If I switch to GT7, my activity and GT7 gallery are there, but all scapes / liveries from GTS gone - the decals are still there though.
There is no "activity" tab so I can't see what's going on. And I don't think anyone else can see me as there are zero likes (might just be bad photos! 🤣 ).

Am I doing something wrong?
My activity is all there but none of my race photos from GT7 show,the decals and liverys i downloaded are in my collection but nothing in my gallery.Any ideas?

Back