W wbrinkman Messages 458 Messages wbrinkman Nov 28, 2010 #3 And I have a feeling that it only works with premium cars, as I did a couple of standard car practices and the datalogger option was greyed out.
And I have a feeling that it only works with premium cars, as I did a couple of standard car practices and the datalogger option was greyed out.
TenEightyOne Messages 20,685 Messages TenEightyOne Messages TenEightyOne Dec 3, 2010 #4 Ah, that's why I can't find it! No data logging for online replays then? Pah
D dardoonk Messages 16 Messages dardoonk Dec 4, 2010 #5 Keeps crashing my game.. Something else for the to fix.. and while they're at it, make it function on all the cars
Keeps crashing my game.. Something else for the to fix.. and while they're at it, make it function on all the cars
Parker Messages 2,421 Kentucky, USA Messages James_Page Messages PageyTheSquid Dec 4, 2010 #6 dardoonk Keeps crashing my game.. Something else for the to fix.. and while they're at it, make it function on all the cars Click to expand... Hasn't done a thing to mine, and I've used it quite a bit.
dardoonk Keeps crashing my game.. Something else for the to fix.. and while they're at it, make it function on all the cars Click to expand... Hasn't done a thing to mine, and I've used it quite a bit.
Pedal-Force Premium Messages 507 Messages Pedal-Force Dec 4, 2010 #7 dardoonk Keeps crashing my game.. Something else for the to fix.. and while they're at it, make it function on all the cars Click to expand... crashed on mine as well. After the first lap passed it kept playing, but without any sound. After the 2nd lap was over it froze at the S/F line.
dardoonk Keeps crashing my game.. Something else for the to fix.. and while they're at it, make it function on all the cars Click to expand... crashed on mine as well. After the first lap passed it kept playing, but without any sound. After the 2nd lap was over it froze at the S/F line.
lbsf1 Messages 3,678 Warwick Uni Messages lbsf1 GTP_lbsf1 Messages obsmu (my brothers acount) Dec 4, 2010 #8 What no data logger on gtlife, thats were its best use is.