Where do I get a DTC/DTM car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter CockyRacingGuy
  • 10 comments
  • 9,448 views
Messages
26
Messages
CockyRacingGuy
There's nothing in the used lots that I've seen so far and I don't see anything for sale new except for the Audi R10, and I'm shelling out that kind of money. Is there a car you have to convert to race spec? Because I can't with my R8 5.2, and really don't want to dump another ton of money for just one series.
 
DTM cars pop up in the used car dealership from time to time.
 
Dealership. Lexus IS F Racing Concept '08
 
Dealership. Lexus IS F Racing Concept '08

👍 Definately the car to go for. Writing this on my phone so i dont know exactly what upgrades i added, but i think mainly just the minor ones, racing soft tyres and CPU chip etc.. The other DTM's don't stand a chance.
 
and you get a nice cockpit view in the lexus :) shame there is'nt more than one premium to choose from though.
 
and you get a nice cockpit view in the lexus :) shame there is'nt more than one premium to choose from though.

Exactly the reason I picked one up myself. If I'm going to spend that many credits, might as well get the best looking competitor.

Tires and whatever engine mod you want. Easy winner in A and B spec.
 
I saw the CLK Touring Car in the used section a few days ago. Expensive though.

It's too bad there aren't more classic DTM cars in this game. There's the one (standard!) 190E Evo Touring Car and . . . I think that's it.
 
I saw a couple of the 90's style Opel DTM cars in the used car lot a couple days into the game, I guess they come back around every now and then.
 
Yea the 190E race car came up just now. I want it, but it's 1.4 Million! I need an F1 car, I can't afford to drop 1.4 million on a 190E.
 
190E is in the game, saw it once on the Used lot, and its always on the higher B-Spec races. anyway, just get the Lexus IS-F concept. 750k CR with most of the upgrades done. Bob can win with it, moreso a human players in A-Spec.
 
Back