alucardunit1 Messages 108 Messages vader199355 Messages alucardunit199 Dec 14, 2010 #1 I am currently level like 17 and have yet to find a truck and i want to do the truck challenge.
A Addiosamigo Messages 135 Messages Addiosamigo Dec 14, 2010 #2 alucardunit1 I am currently level like 17 and have yet to find a truck and i want to do the truck challenge. Click to expand... Complete the International B license (think thats it) with bronze medals and you get a Dodge Ram.
alucardunit1 I am currently level like 17 and have yet to find a truck and i want to do the truck challenge. Click to expand... Complete the International B license (think thats it) with bronze medals and you get a Dodge Ram.
daan Salut Gilles Moderator Messages 37,141 Scotland Messages GTP_daan Dec 14, 2010 #3 All the trucks appear in the used car dealership at certain points. You just need to keep checking. A Ram is also winnable form the IA license (I believe) Or you could trade on from the marketplace.
All the trucks appear in the used car dealership at certain points. You just need to keep checking. A Ram is also winnable form the IA license (I believe) Or you could trade on from the marketplace.