- 16
I got GT4 last month, I have never had any other GT or racing game before...I found this site shortly after and have to admit I have no idea what you guys (and gals) are talking about!
Buying cars?
Parts?
Used car lots?
Winning "money"
Tracks I do not have!
Cars that I do not have?
Where do I get the absolute basics on GT4? For wining $ & buying cars?
Sorry to waste your time with such trivial stuff but this does seem to be the place of all things GT!
Thanks in advance, jtb
Buying cars?
Parts?
Used car lots?
Winning "money"
Tracks I do not have!
Cars that I do not have?
Where do I get the absolute basics on GT4? For wining $ & buying cars?
Sorry to waste your time with such trivial stuff but this does seem to be the place of all things GT!
Thanks in advance, jtb