Where do i learn about other features

This might sound a but basic, but I'm a level 23 a-spec and never played online before. Having trawled this forum now a lot I've learned a huge amount but I'm still lacking basic knowledge of certain features...like how all the swap shop online works or online dealerships. Where do I get basic info on that?
Ta
Kris

Fishywishy
This might sound a but basic, but I'm a level 23 a-spec and never played online before. Having trawled this forum now a lot I've learned a huge amount but I'm still lacking basic knowledge of certain features...like how all the swap shop online works or online dealerships. Where do I get basic info on that?
Ta
Kris

You can send a car to anyone on your friend list as long as the car is worth less than $1mil. ($1mil car cannot be sent, only less.)

If you want to trade then you need to offer/negotiate a deal with someone and hope that they live up to their end of the bargain.

The Online Dealer is only visible when you are logged into PSN.

The phats were terrible over wifi with anything less that a solid 100% connection strength and they need to be quite close to get that 100%, but when I changed to a slim the wifi range was much better and it's a lot easier to get a solid 100% connection. I play everything online over wifi and have no issues.

If I'm hosting for a few hours, I plug a 20m lead I made up into my router. But if I'm on for 2 hours then I don't have an issue using wifi.

Try to go into rooms with a good signal strength. It's the 5 bar volume meter to the right of the room's banner.

Today I hosted my brother for 2 hours on wifi. He lives 800km's away and uses a USB stick/mobile Internet for his.

The lead is just a precaution. I never like 'I told you so'. But try it and see how you go. You can always send a FR to me and I'll help run through/test your connection out. You might find that people in your part of the world give a better connection.

Back