Where do I win these cars???

In which race do I win these cars??

Nissan R390 GT1 LM (I think it's the LM, not sure, cant remember, it's the red and black one you often see in the GT All stars). And also the light blue R390, where do I get that one??

The Toyota GT1 tht you often see in the GT All stars, the red and white thing, I think it's the Esso one. There's also another GT1 that you win somewhere, the red one with the sort of white lightning type graphics all over it.

Please Help!!

GT2 Prize Cars.

R390 '97 (black/red) - 300km Grand Valley Enduro
R390 '98 (light blue) - GT World Champioship (random prize)

GT-One '98 (tiger stripes) - GT World Champioship (random prize)
GT-One '99 (red/white) - All-Gold Superlicense trophies.

Are you sure you win the GT-One in that championship series, because I've done it six times now and I won the R390 the first time, then I just won a whole bunch of Calsonic Skylines.

It's randomly assigned. You might get one or the other (or, in the case of the GTWC, the other other or the other other other).

stripesfanIII
Yes, I realise that it's random, but honestly, I've done it at least 12 times now and still nothing.
12 times !!!
12 times of 5 race with 5 lap = 120 lap !!! :eek:

Are you sure you not wearing your lucky charm up side down?

I don't wear a lucky charm, maybe that's the problem. Yep, that's right 12 times, 120 painful laps. First I used the Suzuki Cultus. Then when I won the R390, I used that, then I won the Calsonic Skyline, so I used that, then after getting sick of doing it in the Skyline so many times, I used the GT-One Road Car, thinking if I use a Gt-One, I'll win a GT-One, but no, I got another R390. So after getting very frustrated with it, I did some other racing.

There's no set way to win a prize car. It took me several tries to get the GT90, for example. And that's from racing the Seattle enduro.

stripesfanIII
Yeah, it took me a few goes to get that. But 12 times, that's just ridiculous. That damn GT-One better be worth the effort.

You sound like me after the 427th time i ran thru Deep Forest turn 1 in that damn del Sol (GT1, not GT2). Fortunately for your case, i think the GT-1 will be worth the win, unlike that weakling Copperhead i won. :(

Back