Where do you find your Maps ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Snyp
  • 6 comments
  • 1,014 views
Messages
318
I've searched through the forum and no thread seemed to talk about this...

I'd like to know where you find your Track Maps for GT4... I mean, maps with the name of the corners and all...

Up to now, I found this : GT SHOWROOM : Tracks

But none give the corner's names which are pretty usefull for GT Race Report.

Thx.
Snyp

P.S. Right now, I'm trying to find a map of Twin Ring Motegi Road Course.
 
lol... how can you find it ? I tried all day lol ; Google, altavista. Altavista gave the site I showed while Google got me nothing good. I guess have some wrong settings... I'll check it out.
thx,
Snyp.
 
I am sure the real circuits would all have their own website, with photos and maps etc.
 
A user named AMG is working on track maps, with corner names, as we speak. We're working on getting them stickied here and posted in the Wiki.
 
A user named AMG is working on track maps, with corner names, as we speak. We're working on getting them stickied here and posted in the Wiki.

Nice ! This will be cool to use with race reports...
 
Back