Where do you view engine type? (i.e. "boxer")

• Thread starter SiDawg
  • 4 comments
Australia
Australia
[Edit: oopse i mean "e.g." not "i.e.". Anyway...]
Saved 450,000 for a subaru wanting to race in the amethyst "Boxer" league, I buy the GrpB rally car: and denied! I can't use it :( Why?? Is it not a boxer? Is it "rally only"?? I see by default it is over the horsepower rating, but I have reduced that below maximum.

How do people find the "right" cars for races? Do you all just know a lot about cars? ;) It's kinda taking the fun/momentum out of the game... So far the only car i managed to successfully buy was a Mazda Roadster... pretty hard to get that one wrong i guess! But my other two purchases have been completely useless lol

Why don't they just give you a big list of cars to purchase with easy filters? Takes forever going in and out of different regions/brands/models to figure out what you can use... and even then I still can't find where it says engine type?

[Another edit: case in point: fourth car purchase. I want to race in the "TT Tourist Trophy"... I buy the ONLY car called "TT"... the TT Cup er something... 14? Exciting! Paint it up real nice... can't wait to upgrade and race it aaaaaaand DENIED! lol ... so obviously i was meant to by the "TTS" car... for the TT trophy... not the TT car *eye roll* :P It didn't say it was limited to N300 but i guess it is... ]

Last edited:
[Edit: oopse i mean "e.g." not "i.e.". Anyway...]
Saved 450,000 for a subaru wanting to race in the amethyst "Boxer" league, I buy the GrpB rally car: and denied! I can't use it :( Why?? Is it not a boxer? Is it "rally only"?? I see by default it is over the horsepower rating, but I have reduced that below maximum.

How do people find the "right" cars for races? Do you all just know a lot about cars? ;) It's kinda taking the fun/momentum out of the game... So far the only car i managed to successfully buy was a Mazda Roadster... pretty hard to get that one wrong i guess! But my other two purchases have been completely useless lol

Why don't they just give you a big list of cars to purchase with easy filters? Takes forever going in and out of different regions/brands/models to figure out what you can use... and even then I still can't find where it says engine type?

[Another edit: case in point: fourth car purchase. I want to race in the "TT Tourist Trophy"... I buy the ONLY car called "TT"... the TT Cup er something... 14? Exciting! Paint it up real nice... can't wait to upgrade and race it aaaaaaand DENIED! lol ... so obviously i was meant to by the "TTS" car... for the TT trophy... not the TT car *eye roll* :P It didn't say it was limited to N300 but i guess it is... ]

For GT League press on the Information icon marked I on the race pre summaryscreen
It will show you the eligible cars and even those you already have in garage....

Note presently you can't select them from here but I suspect way screen is set up you will be in a later update as PD further improve the UI as they tend to do.

For GT League press on the Information icon marked I on the race pre summaryscreen
It will show you the eligible cars and even those you already have in garage....

Note presently you can't select them from here but I suspect way screen is set up you will be in a later update as PD further improve the UI as they tend to do.

aaaahhh!!! thanks :D Perfect

oh my god... i just did it again... even with the "info"... read "ferrari italia 09", by the time i got to the buy car section, i saw "ferrari italia gt3 13" thought SWEET only need another 40 grand... went a raced, bought the car... DENIED!! Argh lol i'm about to rage quit this f*ken game lol Now i've got no freaken money left.

Back