Where have the trucks gone.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Scuderia5
  • 7 comments
  • 918 views
Messages
3
Messages
Scuderia5
Where have the trucks gone?

I'm now doing B class, need to do the truck race, but can't find any trucks in the dealerships new or used.
I did have one for A class, but sold it.

S.
 
UCD I guess, also one from completing License in bronze (I don't remember which one, either IA or S)
 
You get it for completing the Super License with all Bronze or better.
 
They are few and far between in the used car section. I did find one yesterday there though. A Ford Lightning at that so they are out there.
 
You get it for completing the Super License with all Bronze or better.

IA license ;) .

Completing this will give you the Dodge Ram.It's not the best choice for the truck race,but it can be done.The truck that has worked best for me has been the SVT Ford Lightning.The SVT has shows up more than the others in the used car lot,so if one pops up,grab it and go.
 
I use the Dodge just fine, though I have splashed out a lot into that car, everything is uprated, 100% modified. I'm determined to make it handle :P.
 
Oooooooooh yeah, the fully tuned RAM is exactly like in GT4, can kill nearly all exotics and even some race cars
 
Back