Where is "brake-balance setup" during a race gone?

  • Thread starter Thread starter PLRacer
  • 1 comments
  • 557 views
Messages
28
Germany
Munich
Messages
ElconCleon1
Hallo Racers,

i have a big problem. I always drive with disabled ABS, but I can't adjust the brake balance in licence tests, like it was possible in GT5.
I'm using the G27 and i can't configure any button with the quick setup menu. Where is it???

Maybe i am blind or PD fortget the " disabled ABS drivers" !!!!!

I like the new physics, but it is really annoying to drive the M4 without this adjust-possibility!!!
 
Yeah it seems like the RA menu is gone for the time being, meaning no option to adjust things on the fly. No ABS in GT6 feels weird too. Been very hard adjusting to it. GT5's no-ABS was very sensitive but predictable. In GT6 it's not quite as predictable.

What really bugs me is the continued use of forced-SRF! In the seasonals, most early license tests, and even some of the career races!
 
Back