Where is every one?

• Thread starter N30NBLU3
  • 22 comments
GTP_N3ONBLU3
Where is every one? I have been too busy to get the chance to play my ps3 for the past couple of weeks but in the last couple of day's it's been dead. If anyone has any suggestions as to how we can get some new events going then post them here. The 750pp races we had going at suzuka were fantastic and i know that racing the same track over and over can get a little boring after a while but it would be nice to keep the online events going somehow.

Well I for one have lost interest in GT5P for now and am taking a well earned rest from the racing. Enjoy it out there though :)

I've just been racing the ferrari/suzuka event. Usually i can find a few GTP guys in there at the times I'm driving. However you're right in saying there are less people around, at least from what ive noticed. Perhaps people are getting bored with similar styled events or just haven't had much time lately to race. Also i think what times you race at, play a part. Here in aus, it seems the best times to play are from midday to 5pm, then say 10pm - 1am. Usually from 5pm - 10pm it can be a bit of a graveyard with no GTP racers. Just keep trying, im sure you'll find some people to race with soon enough :)

As Donk said, the Lotus Evora event is amassing quite a cult and serious committed following.

Heck, we even have a camera car!! We've also managed a few 12-car Evora grids.

All the best
Maz

Hi
Since the update to spec III I don't think that I have seen a single japanese driving?
Does anybody notice that - the time difference between them and NewZealand is only
about 4hours and I have been on every night - mainly Fuji 800.
Only the Euro boys.
Have they taken their toys out of the sand pit!
Anyway I for one have not got bored with GT5P - every corner is alittle different from the next and there is always room for improvement.
Hope to see more people out there.
NZ out

GTP_joeninety, the reason you haven't seen japanese people driving is because the event isn't international. You are PAL with the Euro boys and the japanese are NTSC. :)

JvM
GTP_joeninety, the reason you haven't seen japanese people driving is because the event isn't international. You are PAL with the Euro boys and the japanese are NTSC. :)

Thankyou GTP_JvM.
I don't know much about that sort of thing.:dopey: seems ashame as they have got some great drivers and a good respect for other racers - something I find lacking from europe.
Unless they are a GTP driver - then it's all good!👍

The Ferrari event is international. You'll find a lot of the good American and Japanese drivers there now 👍 ... along with some of the not so good. :indiff:

Seems that the frustration of having to fight with the JERKS & lack of any quality online racing is catching up with GT5P.

Well I for one have lost interest in GT5P for now and am taking a well earned rest from the racing. Enjoy it out there though :)

You and me both. Tore down my wheel setup and moved the hdtv into the bedroom for football season. Waiting for the next update.

That too.

The "smashmouth" variety. :)

I suppose it's OK to call it football, I mean - they kick the ball a dozen times or so during a game.

Joking aside - I enjoy watching American "football" sometimes too. 👍

Sorry for being off topic, I'll shutup now.

I just started started a GT4 game all over. Have never played with a wheel, so that is pretty new to me. And playing through that game makes me realise just how extremely huge GT5 will have to be to top that game. Can't believe it.

It's ashame that we've lost the following the Suzuka 02,17 ect event had but completely understandable given the limited events in GT5p. I've started racing the expert 800pp at Fuji the last couple of days. The race is fantastic but the random events are carnage. It would be nice if that event could get the same organised following that Suzuka had.

yes can't be bothered racing, did look forward to it, latest update just does not appeal, did a few Ferrari races in a 512BB, had a go at Hyperuk's Evora race, that did seem to be good, but all else is just not appealing

Back