Where is Grand Touring // driving without circuits.

  • Thread starter Thread starter cassin
  • 3 comments
  • 605 views
Messages
1
Messages
cassin123
Hello,

I've bought GT5 as my introduction to the series. I've played it for a bit (I am level 4 and going up) but I am disappointed almost all tracks are circuits. I don't care about racing other cars, I want to drive around (the game is called GT5, not iRacing!!).

I do realize there is "Grand Tour" special event (Bern->Roma) level13 but there is very little information about it on the net. I understand there are still race circuits as part of it. Can someone comment on the straights part of it. It's too high level for me to try right now.

I am more interested in driving across Europe (Top Gear had a few episodes across Italy, France, Alps etc -- that sort of thing). I did forum searches but it seems for most people "driving simulator=circuit racing/ rally / car tuning / time trials." ugh?
 
I don't think Gran Turismo has ever had that option. The Grand Tour is a series of races, time trials and a rally stage.
 
Wait for test drive unlimited mate, that will be your cup of tea.
 
Wait for test drive unlimited mate, that will be your cup of tea.

Definitely wait for this. I think you may have purchased the wrong game if you only want to cruise around.

:(
 
Back