X x493x Messages 28 Messages kuelker Jul 25, 2011 #1 Where is the Red Bull challenge where I can win the x1 (or is it x2010)? Do I have to unlock it, and if so, how?
Where is the Red Bull challenge where I can win the x1 (or is it x2010)? Do I have to unlock it, and if so, how?
Milldrum Messages 3,826 Melbourne Messages Milldrum Jul 25, 2011 #2 Get to level 30 in a spec, then it is in the special events section. Or get to level 35 b spec and they give you a Vettel X2010.
Get to level 30 in a spec, then it is in the special events section. Or get to level 35 b spec and they give you a Vettel X2010.
W woodlandstar15 Messages 11 Jul 25, 2011 #3 Get to level 30 a-spec. Then it unlock under the special challenges.