Where is Red Bull Ring?

  • Thread starter Thread starter wc420pro
  • 9 comments
  • 858 views
Messages
137
Serbia
Belgrade
I have downloaded last night latest game update, 1.09 raced around Madrid circuit to finish solid silver and got WV concept car, but I can not find Red Bull Ring track anywhere....
Where is that track and how to race on it?
Thank you
 
Free Run, Arcade Mode, Online Lobby or Seasonal Events > Drift Trial
 
Free Run, Arcade Mode, Online Lobby or Seasonal Events > Drift Trial
Thanks. I've tried under arcade mode, but I didn't saw it.... I'll try it again this night. I hate drift trials :crazy:
Thank you
 
Thanks. I've tried under arcade mode, but I didn't saw it.... I'll try it again this night. I hate drift trials :crazy:
Thank you

Under World Tracks - it's on the first page.

And yeah, I hate drift trials also.
 
Just go to test drive your car and pick Real World Circuits. It's the first track.
 
Under World Tracks - it's on the first page.

And yeah, I hate drift trials also.

Drifting is a completely different monster and (IMHO) doesn't belong in a game like Gran Turismo any more than a regatta event would.
 
Drifting is a completely different monster and (IMHO) doesn't belong in a game like Gran Turismo any more than a regatta event would.

I don't mind it being in GT, but I do mind it being part of the career and needed to be completed for the 100%.
 
Back