Where is the best place to preorder?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nemo2
  • 12 comments
  • 843 views
Messages
516
United States
Washington DC, USA
I am thrilled about the feb 22nd release date and I hurried around to a bunch of online vendors to find who would have the best deal. I understand that almost all are selling at $49.99, but I was wondering who had the best and fastest shipping rates.

Where are you getting your preorder from?!

:scared:
 
I don't think it really matters where you get it from. The most you could save (I could save anyway) is probably around five bucks if I search like crazy for a GT4 deal. And who knows if the place you're getting it from will be reliable or not... I think your better off pre-ordering from gamestop or any other local store that will sell GT4 and give it to you the day it comes out or the night before release date.
 
Probably go to best buy since I have a gift card to there :D:tup:
 
EBGAMES.com, 9.99 for 1 day shipping, will be at your door the day its released.
 
Why not just go to a store to pick it up? No pesky extra shipping fees and/or waiting on the game. I believe you could probably find somewhere in DC that sells games.
 
Just a shop in your city, so they call you when they have it and keep it apart till you come and pick it up so you can sleep long and your sure that you have game.
 
one of the best place for UK players to preorder is gameplay.com
 
You American guys get the game cheap. I live in Belgium and I have to pay 67,99 Euros (that is $86.93) for it, in the store. (and it probably wont be in Dutch)
 
What is the advantage of preordering? Does it make you feel like you are buying it early or something? Unless you live in Alaska where they only ship a few of anything to there, there will always be a stock of GT4 the first week of going on sale. Thats not to say that places like Wal-Mart will have it on the 22nd, they usually go for 2-5 days after the official release.
 
re1987
What is the advantage of preordering? Does it make you feel like you are buying it early or something? Unless you live in Alaska where they only ship a few of anything to there, there will always be a stock of GT4 the first week of going on sale. Thats not to say that places like Wal-Mart will have it on the 22nd, they usually go for 2-5 days after the official release.

I'm pre-ordering so I know I got it out of the way. When you buy it at full price, you can skip lines at game stop. It's better to avoid potential dissappointment (like the grand theft auto wait) and it costs NOTHING extra.
Better question:
Why not pre-order it?
 
Back