Where is the door number on the F1500 T-A?

• Thread starter banckzy
  • 6 comments
United Kingdom
London, England
Hi all,

does anybody have any photos of the F1500 T-A in a race so I can see where the door number is?

I want to have a go at doing a Brawn GP livery tonight and wanted to know where it is so it doesnt effect my design.

Hi all,

does anybody have any photos of the F1500 T-A in a race so I can see where the door number is?

I want to have a go at doing a Brawn GP livery tonight and wanted to know where it is so it doesnt effect my design.

What if you apply the racing numbers in the livery editor, build you're livery and delete them when you're done? In the discovery page/racing pictures there should be pictures i guess

I always add them, place my number underneath them and then delete them ;)

EDIT: Just fyi, it‘s above the „dent/bodyline“ on the front of the car, on the sidepods in front of the vent and on the rear wing‘s top left corners

I always add them, place my number underneath them and then delete them ;)

EDIT: Just fyi, it‘s above the „dent/bodyline“ on the front of the car, on the sidepods in front of the vent and on the rear wing‘s top left corners

Thanks a lot @Nuschel01, I always thought the racing numbers you could add in livery editor were different to the ones you get when racing on sport mode? I could be completely wrong

Just add thw standard one and you’ll quickly see where it is. No need for pics when you easily can find out within the livery editor. It’s the square on the side anyway. :)

Back