Where is the drifting?

• Thread starter Isho
  • 2 comments
Netherlands
Cheese & Tullips
MCR-Ishox
While I am enjoying the races in GTS, I cant say the same about drifting. There is no option to create online lobbies set in Drift Trials mode, which basically wipes out the entire drifting community with one swing. There is still no option to adjust steering lock, which we had to do through modding in GT5-6, so now we're stuck with factory steering angle, which really isnt alot. I understand that this game is not catered to drifting at all, but why implement DT and just leave it unfinished like that?

While I am enjoying the races in GTS, I cant say the same about drifting. There is no option to create online lobbies set in Drift Trials mode, which basically wipes out the entire drifting community with one swing. There is still no option to adjust steering lock, which we had to do through modding in GT5-6, so now we're stuck with factory steering angle, which really isnt alot. I understand that this game is not catered to drifting at all, but why implement DT and just leave it unfinished like that?

Hey what's up man. Ya the drifting is a little light however... You can go post up points and drift in the arcade mode under drift trail and it does keep a leaderboard. Posting pics and replays to watch can be sweet too. But I feel ya bro I already maxed out the drift levels lol. Feel free to add me bro I appreciate a solid drift session. Notes2828

Back