Where is the midget II???

  • Thread starter Thread starter Monty717
  • 14 comments
  • 3,424 views
Messages
6
Hi, sorry if this has been asked before but I have searched the forum and cant find an answer.

Where is the midget II? I want to do the midget II race so I can get the old midget (hehe :) ), and I cant find the midget II. You would have thoughtit would be in daihatsu, but no, for some reason its not there????

Does anyone know where it is?

Thanks in advance :)
 
Yoiu buy it from one of the used car lots, the 80's lot I think.
 
Altough not always available, when it is you can find it in the used car lot for Late 90's cars.
 
I got the 6.2 Mile midget in Used Car I
 
Thanks for the replies.

I guess ill just look in the used car lots then.

If the midget appears in used car lots when it doesn't appear in the manufacturers new section, could this mean the old mini might show up sometime in the used car lots?
 
luckily it came up during one of my used car browsings, and how could you pass it up
 
Does anyone have a specific day number?
 
They are there just about every time once you get to a certian day. Probably after day 100 you'll see them all the time.
 
I've seen it a ton of times, it's a '98 car.
 
Got mine with 6.2 miles on it. Gotta hold on to what little bit of hp that thing has.
 
i've been looking too. my brother and I have been playing a ton recently, nearly 60% now, and i need one.

im way past day 700, ill go check the lots, but i dont think ive seen it, maybe just not noticed.
 
i would also like to know roughly what day it shows up in the used car lot, i usually like snaging rare/unbuyable cars in gt4
 
Mine showed up on May 5th, approx year 3. Dunno if it shows up every first week in May regardless of the year. Just make it a habit to always check between doing something more exciting and when you see it, grab it. Mine cost about 3500cr.

Interesting car, and fairly easy to spin out and abuse considering it has what, 35 HP? Your reward for that course is the same thing in a "special" color, for all the future fun and racing you want to do with this freakish underpowered junker...
 
I kept looking in the used car lots and it did turn up eventually : )

I dont know what day it was but it was on used car lot 3.

I won the midget II race with t and you get the old three wheeled version : )
 
Back