Pophead Messages 508 Australia May 27, 2014 #2 Look here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/senna-content-coming-soon.305855/page-115
ilias420 Messages 49 Greece Messages ilias420 May 27, 2014 #3 Pophead Look here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/senna-content-coming-soon.305855/page-115 Click to expand... ok so it seems that no content is coming today
Pophead Look here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/senna-content-coming-soon.305855/page-115 Click to expand... ok so it seems that no content is coming today
ilias420 Messages 49 Greece Messages ilias420 May 27, 2014 #4 due to the fact that there is a thread already for this will the moderators lock this one or should I delete it??
due to the fact that there is a thread already for this will the moderators lock this one or should I delete it??
Azure Flare Daihatsu Midget is Love. Daihatsu Midget is Life. (Banned) Messages 9,871 Messages race_emhard May 27, 2014 #5 ilias420 or should I delete it?? Click to expand... You can't.
ilias420 Messages 49 Greece Messages ilias420 May 27, 2014 #6 Azure Flare You can't. Click to expand... that's true... I hadn't noticed this one
fresh11 (Banned) Messages 129 barbados Messages freshracer11 May 27, 2014 #7 Tomorrow,not today.Today is the new vgt car.
fresh11 (Banned) Messages 129 barbados Messages freshracer11 May 27, 2014 #8 I was worry later today is the content.
ilias420 Messages 49 Greece Messages ilias420 May 27, 2014 #9 fresh11 Tomorrow,not today.Today is the new vgt car. Click to expand... but it was said that the car is coming tomorrow
fresh11 Tomorrow,not today.Today is the new vgt car. Click to expand... but it was said that the car is coming tomorrow