Where is the nissan 350Z concept>>?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Total_turbo
  • 13 comments
  • 845 views

Total_turbo

(Banned)
Messages
208
lol i have finish the GT3 game a long time ago with all the cars but..now i ;ve started over again to play all races over agin just to wait for the GT4...lol.. but i want to know where is the nissan 350Z..? where is it located aghaian..? its been a while i;ve touched the game..
 
thats 2 stupid questions ive read in 2 minutes
....i supposes you are new though......

Click
 
How long has it been? You usually remember alot of the cars you win and where you won them. I do at least! :p...
 
Originally posted by halfracedrift
Crackhoor can you please change your avatar.. its freakin me out
:lol: plz man its really freaken me out!!!!1:lol:
 
Originally posted by halfracedrift
Crackhoor can you please change your avatar.. its freakin me out

I usually keep my avatars for about 6 months. This is only my fourth avatar here since I registered. I just changed it yesterday, so get used to it. :trouble:
 
lol.......another 6 months.......with that face.............
 
Back