B baldvogues Messages 50 Messages lonbakerginus Feb 7, 2011 #1 Where is the "replay theater"? Everything I find when googling "how to play replay gt5" says go to "replay theater". Well I can't even find where the hell the "replay theater" button is.
Where is the "replay theater"? Everything I find when googling "how to play replay gt5" says go to "replay theater". Well I can't even find where the hell the "replay theater" button is.
X-Power Messages 731 Great Britain Feb 8, 2011 #3 The button is near the bottom left of the GT Mode screen, underneath the "Garage" and "Photos" icons.
The button is near the bottom left of the GT Mode screen, underneath the "Garage" and "Photos" icons.
ShortAznGuy Messages 746 Messages dukie827 Feb 8, 2011 #4 Go to GT Life and you should see it on the left side where you see some bubbles with icons in them Diagram: GT LIFE > PROFILE > COMMUNITY > ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( )
Go to GT Life and you should see it on the left side where you see some bubbles with icons in them Diagram: GT LIFE > PROFILE > COMMUNITY > ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( )
B baldvogues Messages 50 Messages lonbakerginus Feb 8, 2011 #6 Holy crap, I probably couldn't find my keys if they were in the ignition and I was driving down the road. Thanks guys!
Holy crap, I probably couldn't find my keys if they were in the ignition and I was driving down the road. Thanks guys!
scca_ziptie Messages 810 Wilsonville, OR USA Messages scca_ziptie Feb 8, 2011 #7 baldvogues Holy crap, I probably couldn't find my keys if they were in the ignition and I was driving down the road. Thanks guys! Click to expand... LOL ^^^^ That was a great insight into when you saw it finally, I could almost see the 💡 .... I do like how it will loop the vid though..
baldvogues Holy crap, I probably couldn't find my keys if they were in the ignition and I was driving down the road. Thanks guys! Click to expand... LOL ^^^^ That was a great insight into when you saw it finally, I could almost see the 💡 .... I do like how it will loop the vid though..