Where is the time trial rankings board?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Driver46
  • 7 comments
  • 983 views
Messages
120
Messages
Driver46
hey guys.
Can you tell me where the time trial leaderboard (online...USA or worldwide) in the game is? I just cant find it anywhere.
I played the arcade time trial but all that shows up are my personal times.
In GT5 Prologue there was a button for the rankings next to replay and save replay and such.
Thanks and sorry if I missed anything obvious.
 
There arent any yet. Future patch so we hear....

At least you can get online! I havent been able to see anyone in the lobby
 
The reason you can't see them is because they currently don't exist.

They are apparently being added later.
 
i was pretty pissed there are no leaderboards/ competitive time trials aswell! :(
 
It doesn't seem a leaderboard implementation would be difficult. Maybe we should just be patient and wait a couple of days till PD pronuntiates about the matter.

BR_Octane
 
Back