where to by japanese edition gt4 in socal or L.A.

  • Thread starter Thread starter supranick4544
  • 20 comments
  • 1,067 views
Messages
3
where can i buy a copy of gt4 in socal or L.A. also do i need a japanese memory card for my japanese playstation 2, or will an american one work. i have bought 2 copies allready off ebay and have been scammed. please email at supranick4544@yahoo.com if you know of a place. thanks
 
supranick4544
where can i buy a copy of gt4 in socal or L.A. also do i need a japanese memory card for my japanese playstation 2, or will an american one work. i have bought 2 copies allready off ebay and have been scammed. please email at supranick4544@yahoo.com if you know of a place. thanks
i got mine at Japan video games in San Gabriel. heres the number 626 281 9282

Also you do not need a japanese memory card. the american memory card is fine.
 
you can go to play-asia.com or there's a guy on my forum e46fanatics.com that i was originally suppose to by it off of.......pm me if you're interested, he has an extra copy
 
gt3killer
i got mine at Japan video games in San Gabriel. heres the number 626 281 9282

Also you do not need a japanese memory card. the american memory card is fine.
Thanks for the Number!
 
gt3Killer, Did they have it in stock? Or did they get it in a couple of days? Thanks!
 
you can get at Hyper Games in west LA on sawtell and olympic they had a bunch of them when i got my copy
 
HYBRIDLVR
gt3Killer, Did they have it in stock? Or did they get it in a couple of days? Thanks!
I bought it there last Friday. Call em up and they'll tell you if it's in stock.
 
senshi
you can get at Hyper Games in west LA on sawtell and olympic they had a bunch of them when i got my copy

West LA, Sweet thanks!!!
 
what is the number to hyper games. i found one allready, but it was the last one and my friend also wants one. thanks for all the replies guys.
 
supranick4544
what is the number to hyper games. i found one allready, but it was the last one and my friend also wants one. thanks for all the replies guys.


310-444-1907 👍
 
Too bad i have a slim ps2... Otherwise i might actually contemplate trying to get teh Japanese version. :\
 
Hi All,
I have a copy of GT4 (NTSC-J) on its way. But after finding out it will not work with my swap magic, and I don’t want to mod my PS2. So… I paid $60.00 us plus shipping and I also have a copy of “GT Concept /Tokyo-Geneva (NTSC-J) I could never get it to load, so I’ll through it in as well. If any one is interested PM me.

Anyone in the Phoenix Arizona?…I’ll be at Phoenix International Raceway working the grid for NASA this Weekend Jan. 8th and 9th. Stop by and say “HI” Cool cars and good times. The last time I worked this kid with a Mc Laren F1 showed up for some laps…everyone got a good close look, it was very cool.

Peace, Billy
 
turbo-d
are the games in english?
Of course not.

It doesn't say Sony Computer Entertainment of Japan for nothin'...
 
I'm In California and I will sale my Copy for $60.00 also, All the Japanese Language isn't worth it for me! The game is Killer, I just feel like I skipped school when I want to try something different on the menu..............
 
also... I'm not so sure the NTSC-J will network (LAN) with a NTSC-U/C...I could be wrong but I could not I-link if I used my swap magic disk. that said if I had a way to play GT4 NTSC-J
I would keep it, and get lost in the Japanese Language menu as well....

I-link=happy happy joy joy
 
my modded PS2 won't read the burn copy (DVDR dual layer) of GT4... :(:(...any suggestion?
 
Back