where to download the demo?

does anyone know where i can get a copy of the demo?

i payed 50 euros for the full game but to my suprise it was firstlythe same as ferrari challenge but with more ferraris and the ability to see what cars u have and use the enzo straight away without unlocking. actually fc only has the fxx no eno..i think

but they REMOVED the lambos:S i want the demo so i can use a lambo

if anyone knows please

The demo doesnt have the lambos only the DBR9, McLaren F1, and Enzo. And the beta codes are all gone. Sorry your out of luck

oh thats ok the only reason i wanted it was because of lamborghinis i have the full game and amplaying it nwowith the enzo.. ty though i thought the demohad the lambos because youtube videos shows that the game has one but i guess i was mistaken

oh thats ok the only reason i wanted it was because of lamborghinis i have the full game and amplaying it nwowith the enzo.. ty though i thought the demohad the lambos because youtube videos shows that the game has one but i guess i was mistaken

That was before the game was launched.

That was before the game was launched.

so there is a demo version out there with the lamborghinis for download?

i would rather have a demo version with the lamborghini then this full version which is 99% ferraris.. i love the game but after i saw youtube videos that showed it had lmbo cars i rushed to go get it lol

Unfortunately, no. Neither the retail version or the demo version had Lamborghinis available. Any video or still shot footage which exists was from the pre-release version.

i see. thanks,.. maybe if they release another game they will put them back and add 2 player ..

do they say why they removed the lamborghinis?

Back