Where to find GT4 Manual

  • Thread starter Thread starter Poncherello
  • 9 comments
  • 872 views
Messages
1
Bought a used copy of GT4 from blockbuster because I had some gift cards, long story short - no game manual a.k.a. directions.

Anybody know where I can find a copy (online somewhere? anywhere?)? I need them to refer back to ever now and then. Thanks!
 
The manual is absolutely useless......its about 4 pages long and just tells you basic menu stuff and fails to point out alot of options within the game......

I really don't have any idea where you could find it online......
 
Here it is, in PDF format:

link removed by Moderator (See below)
 
EB Games and GameStop or for $16.99 You can get the Game guide.I would recomend you get the guide.
 
300zxfairman
EB Games and GameStop or for $16.99 You can get the Game guide.I would recomend you get the guide.
He's renting it. What's the point of getting the game guide if you won't buy the game? And besides, I looked at the guide a week or so ago, and it was lame. It had some decent licence test tips, but the guide here on GTP is much better. And the prize car lists were incomplete. And they forgot to include Peugeot in the guide, too. It had some decent backround info on each of the manufacturers, but the guide is not worth $17.
 
Duck7892
He's renting it. What's the point of getting the game guide if you won't buy the game? And besides, I looked at the guide a week or so ago, and it was lame. It had some decent licence test tips, but the guide here on GTP is much better. And the prize car lists were incomplete. And they forgot to include Peugeot in the guide, too. It had some decent backround info on each of the manufacturers, but the guide is not worth $17.

he said he bought it. so i'd guess he's not renting it.
the game guide is pretty much useless (unless you're looking for the basics; racing lines, breaking/accel tips) definately not worth $17. the game manual is pretty much useless too. just start the game and start pushing buttons and you'll figure everything out.
 
ConceptS14
he said he bought it. so i'd guess he's not renting it.
:ouch: I looked at the word "Blockbuster", and I just assumed that he rented. :dunce:
 
well the hell do you want the manual or game guide? you got us GTPlanet
is there somthing you wanted to kno? just use the search butten.
 
Hello eveyone,

I pretty much agree with what's been said already... that the manual is not very helpful, and the 'Guide' is a waste of cash (in my opinion anyway)... nothing in there that playing the game won't fix :sly:

I appreciate the posting of the link to the pdf format of the manual, as it was a helpful jesture, 👍, but I'm not sure that we can have that here, since it is copyrighted material and we don't have the relevant permissions to host it, so for the time being, I will have to take the link away... sorry guys.

TM
 
Back