G gt5 staff Messages 33 Feb 27, 2018 #1 WRX gr.B Road car? Looked in brand Central under subaru. The have 4 cars i have them all. I need it for manufactures race
WRX gr.B Road car? Looked in brand Central under subaru. The have 4 cars i have them all. I need it for manufactures race
AKps3 Messages 2,006 Austria Feb 27, 2018 #2 gt5 staff WRX gr.B Road car? Looked in brand Central under subaru. The have 4 cars i have them all. I need it for manufactures race Click to expand... At the Mileage Store
gt5 staff WRX gr.B Road car? Looked in brand Central under subaru. The have 4 cars i have them all. I need it for manufactures race Click to expand... At the Mileage Store
G gt5 staff Messages 33 Feb 27, 2018 #3 AKps3 At the Mileage Store Click to expand... Thanks have never seen that. And I'm Dr a :-)
C CJ1045 Messages 520 United Kingdom Feb 27, 2018 #4 The mileage store has a car every two weeks that is not in Brand Central - mainly road going versions of rally/race cars. There is also a pace car which changes every two weeks too.
The mileage store has a car every two weeks that is not in Brand Central - mainly road going versions of rally/race cars. There is also a pace car which changes every two weeks too.