Where to get these cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter carltont500rs
  • 9 comments
  • 891 views
Messages
116
Messages
Apexdud
I'm looking to complete my collection and i wonder where to get the following premiums:
- Camaro SS Edge Special
- 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08
- GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Special)


I can't recall seeing them in the car shops, so where do you get them?
 
Camaro SS Edge Special can be obtained as DLC.

370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 can obtained via level 12, 1000 or 2008 ticket.

GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Special) can be obtained by competing in the EU GT Academy 2011.
 
The Camaro you can get free somehow (check around for the code), the 370Z you'll have to trade for, and I think (don't quote me on this) you can get the GT-R by golding all the S licenses. Or some sort of GT-R that way.

Edit: Check post above, its better.
 
I don't see why the GT-r or 370 wouldn't be tradable.

2 of my friends have the GT-R Academy, and they got them through a trade. The 370 can be traded also.

The Edge Special is DLC for the USA only I think.
 
Edge car deffo US only. It's along the same lines as the Stealth cars, in that you need a code for the Store.

So if you're not in the right geography, don't be tempted to buy a code.
 
The OP is referring to the GT Academy SPECIAL GT-R, not the GT Academy VERSION.

The SPECIAL variant cannot be traded.
 
the GTR academy is a premium which is won by golding the S license
the 350z academy is ANOTHER Nissin which can be won with lvl 12 tickets
 
Back