Where to post Time Attack Challenge

  • Thread starter Thread starter No_OBsT33R
  • 2 comments
  • 379 views

No_OBsT33R

(Banned)
Messages
805
I want to host a Time Attack Challenge putting up 2 rival cars against each other in a 2 part event. Part one Stock on SS tires & Part 2 is unlimited.

The online racing section caters to just that. Online racing, but I'm hosting an offline Time Attack.

What would be the best section to post this if not the "Online Racing" section.

Thanks! Just checking before I make the Challenge Post.

Cheers!
 
I want to host a Time Attack Challenge putting up 2 rival cars against each other in a 2 part event. Part one Stock on SS tires & Part 2 is unlimited.

The online racing section caters to just that. Online racing, but I'm hosting an offline Time Attack.

What would be the best section to post this if not the "Online Racing" section.

Thanks! Just checking before I make the Challenge Post.

Cheers!

Try here
 
Back