where to use

  • Thread starter Thread starter doom4585
  • 11 comments
  • 677 views
Messages
36
hi..
I don't know where to use some cars..4 exemple the mazda 6(atenza) touring car..or the m3 gtr race car..
can someone help me?
 
doom4585
hi..
I don't know where to use some cars..4 exemple the mazda 6(atenza) touring car..or the m3 gtr race car..
can someone help me?

Use them at any track you like, as long as they comply with the race rules.
Tuning car race is one, clubman another. Supercar for the GTR at least, prob need some tuning. Just check it out for yourself.
 
Go to the Family Cup, you can set the difficulty and choose your track too
 
doom4585
hi..
I don't know where to use some cars..4 exemple the mazda 6(atenza) touring car..or the m3 gtr race car..
can someone help me?
That's a huge question my friend. There are a couple of great threads that talk about primarily Aspec points but also have a lot of different lineups and various cars. They are pretty large threads, but well worth the read. The first HERE thanks to our resident "hispeed" for his great thread. Second HERE thanks to our own KING of Aspec's, route_66. Check them out, you'll also learn a whole new approach to GT4 that will certainly add a tremendous amount of gameplay.

JParker
 
I think Doom brings up a good point, there's a few cars where there doesn't really seem to be a proper race for them, especially if like me you have this quaint notion of only race cars vs race cars, road cars vs road cars.

What about the race Honda S800, Motul Civic or Micra/March? Anyone got good suggestions for these, other than Family Cup?

GT2 and 3 perhaps had a better range of races for cars like this?
 
Spottedlaurel
I think Doom brings up a good point, there's a few cars where there doesn't really seem to be a proper race for them, especially if like me you have this quaint notion of only race cars vs race cars, road cars vs road cars.

What about the race Honda S800, Motul Civic or Micra/March? Anyone got good suggestions for these, other than Family Cup?

GT2 and 3 perhaps had a better range of races for cars like this?

exactly what I mean..!
I don't think that is a good job to use a race car against road cars..
and I don't think that would be funny do the "Ring" with the m3 race car forever..winning nothing...(except the 4h and 24h..)..

..I think that gt3 was much better..and gt2 was the best..
 
Quattro20v
M3 GTR race car=Nürburgring
I just did the 24 Hours with that car and I'm sick of seeing it. Not that it's a bad car, it's just not going to be driven for a while. Quite a while.
 
Spottedlaurel
I think Doom brings up a good point, there's a few cars where there doesn't really seem to be a proper race for them, especially if like me you have this quaint notion of only race cars vs race cars, road cars vs road cars.

What about the race Honda S800, Motul Civic or Micra/March? Anyone got good suggestions for these, other than Family Cup?

GT2 and 3 perhaps had a better range of races for cars like this?


This is the beauty of the Family Cup races. In the previous games, you HAD to race against road cars with some of the racers. But, take that Honda S800 to any family cup and let 'er rip. The game usually finds a decent group of competitors. I actually like taking my tuned Honda Insight :dopey: to Family Cup events all the time. And your Spoon Fit Race Car will actually enjoy some competition at the Family Cup. Just adjust the difficulty and have fun.

The only "glitch" in the lower ranks of the realm of horsepower is the dang Dodge Ram. Since that thing is so heavy, the game sees it as a decent competitor. It will come out and compete against your VW Lupo or Toyota Vitz. It's happened to me a few times. :yuck:

Edit: I realize you asked for races BESIDES the Family Cup, but I couldn't help myself...I love the Cup! :)
 
Oh... I LOVE the M3 GTR. Both stock and race car versions.

I'm shocked that you'd even ask such a question. Where can I use them ideed? :rolleyes: :sly:

M3 GTR Race was my car of choice for Dream Car.
It's also wonderful for Grand Valley and Tokyo Endurance.

Mazda6. Yeah, that's a little tough. I used it's cousin the Altezza TC in the Japan GT but the Mazda6 probably won't cut it.
 
Spottedlaurel
I think Doom brings up a good point, there's a few cars where there doesn't really seem to be a proper race for them, especially if like me you have this quaint notion of only race cars vs race cars, road cars vs road cars.

What about the race Honda S800, Motul Civic or Micra/March? Anyone got good suggestions for these, other than Family Cup?

GT2 and 3 perhaps had a better range of races for cars like this?

That's how I am. I only use race cars in races with race cars, and street cars in races with street cars.

I try to keep it as true to life as possible.
 
Back