Where would the kids of NASCAR drivers turned broadcaster sit during a race?

  • Thread starter Thread starter furryboy96
  • 15 comments
  • 1,276 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
120
United States
United States
Messages
bloodykills750
I know that this is a weird and mostly pointless question to ask but I am just curious. For example, where would Jeff Gordon's kids sit at the track during a race? Would they sit in the crowd or somewhere behind the wall?
 
I know that this is a weird and mostly pointless question to ask but I am just curious. For example, where would Jeff Gordon's kids sit at the track during a race? Would they sit in the crowd or somewhere behind the wall?

Are you ok
 
Blame it on the stupid TV celebrity culture of always knowing everything about a celebrities life.
 
I don't even have any children and I'm very disturbed by this unsettling fascination for NASCAR driver's kids.
 
The name "furry" doesn't help

If he's the same user of that tag that a google search reveals then... yeah. It's not a scene I understand, that's for sure :D
 
If he's the same user of that tag that a google search reveals then... yeah. It's not a scene I understand, that's for sure :D

File that under things I wish I hadn't Googled.
 
This user has to suffer from Obsessive NASCAR Driver's Children Disorder or maybe even something worse than that. It's absolutely disturbing and medical help has got to be asked for for this.
No, this seems far more creepy than simple celebrity worship.
It's been beyond creepy for a while. This is at least the third thread That I've seen this member has posted regarding the children of NASCAR drivers.
 
@furryboy96
maxresdefault.jpg
 
inb4 he's a secret troll account run by Jordan
 
I think a pedophile may have joined this website...
 
I know that this is a weird and mostly pointless question to ask but I am just curious. For example, where would Jeff Gordon's kids sit at the track during a race? Would they sit in the crowd or somewhere behind the wall?
Enough. The next post by you about the kids of NASCAR drivers will be your last post here.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back