Where'd my lap go? (on screen 3-lap times history)

  • Thread starter Thread starter R.S
  • 6 comments
  • 842 views

R.S

Messages
336
Australia
Australia

Does anyone know what happed to lap 12 in my 3-laps time history?
It counts 10-11-13
Also lap 10 is highlighted cyan, isn't the highlighting only for the fastest lap?

Is there some explanation?:boggled:
 
No idea what happened to lap 12, but the cyan colour is for fastest lap times. To elaborate - the lap that is or at one time was the fastest lap is in cyan. In this case, while lap 11 is the fastest lap, the previous fastest was lap 10. Hope that makes sense.
 
I'm pretty sure that the missing lap would have been an identical time to the previous one. I saw it happen to me when I was doing the Tsukuba 9hr last week. The game wont show two identical times in consecutive laps :boggled:
 
but the cyan colour is for fastest lap times. To elaborate - the lap that is or at one time was the fastest lap is in cyan. In this case, while lap 11 is the fastest lap, the previous fastest was lap 10. Hope that makes sense.
Ah, that makes sense thanks.

Barra333
I'm pretty sure that the missing lap would have been an identical time to the previous one. I saw it happen to me when I was doing the Tsukuba 9hr last week. The game wont show two identical times in consecutive laps
Wow thats insane :sly:

Thanks for the replies:tup:
 
I had a strange thing with my lap times as well. I was driving at Tokyo, and right when I passed the finish line, I pressed start (i wanted to get the time at 0:00.000)

Anyway, I can't remember my time excactly, but what I saw was: 1:29.349 and when I looked to the right I saw that my lap already counted. So While I was in lap x, the 3 previous laps were: x, x-1 and x-2.

Not only that, but also the lap time of lap x was not 1:29.349, but it was 1:29.351.

lol so my lap was finished in the future, and it already counted!
 
Ive had it happen on Indy superspeedway. when it happened to me though it was on my fastest lap yet. not an identical time. the fastest lap section showed the old fastest lap so there was no sign of the lap. was in a rush so i didnt bother saving replay or data logging.
 
That happened to me loads then I was doing the online glitches.
 
Back