Wheres all the cars?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Authentic718
  • 21 comments
  • 2,019 views
Messages
172
Messages
Bloodshot_718
Obviously when you first begin the game only a certain spectrum of cars are available to you, at what point in the game will you be able to view all 1000+ cars via car dealerships? Im currently lvl 24 and I have yet to notice a significant growth in the car selection, any ideas?
 
I don't think the dealerships change they just contain all of the premium cars. The rest show up in the used car area randomly. Has anyone seen a premium car in the used section?
 
Used section is for standards and new dealerships are for premiums.
 
Obviously when you first begin the game only a certain spectrum of cars are available to you, at what point in the game will you be able to view all 1000+ cars via car dealerships? Im currently lvl 24 and I have yet to notice a significant growth in the car selection, any ideas?

Well the car dealerships will only have 200 cars at any one time. That is the new cars offcourse. One you get to level 40 i believe they all should be there, unless its changed since the release.

Im only at level 18 so a lot more cars will show up when the levels "unlock" them so to speak.

Im sure someone will chime in if im wrong with these details.

AA
 
Well the car dealerships will only have 200 cars at any one time. That is the new cars offcourse. One you get to level 40 i believe they all should be there, unless its changed since the release.

Im only at level 18 so a lot more cars will show up when the levels "unlock" them so to speak.

Im sure someone will chime in if im wrong with these details.

AA

I believe you are wrong. I believe the dealerships will only ever sell the cars they had at the beginning and the used car section providing a random selection.
 
Well the car dealerships will only have 200 cars at any one time. That is the new cars offcourse. One you get to level 40 i believe they all should be there, unless its changed since the release.

Im only at level 18 so a lot more cars will show up when the levels "unlock" them so to speak.

Im sure someone will chime in if im wrong with these details.

AA

So you are saying more cars are available in the Premiums as you get higher in levels?
 
Used section is for standards and new dealerships are for premiums.
Ah, I didnt know that, I knew something was fishy when I wasnt noticing new cars, thanks
 
Ive noticed the used section does have a indicator for standard/premium so it seems at least at one point they planned for premiums to show up there.
 
So you are saying more cars are available in the Premiums as you get higher in levels?

That is my belief yes.

Whem i started the game there was hardly any premiums available because of my level. But now im at level 18 there are a heck of a lot more available to purchase.

Assuming there are 200 premiums, and when your at the highest level a car needs to be "unlocked to show up" then there will be a total of 200 premiums to buy.

That is how i believe it works.

AA
 
I don't believe that's true, I'm pretty sure the amount of premiums available in the dealership is the same at level 1 as level 40.
 
^We need confirmation. :)

confirmation of what? :indiff:

I don't believe that's true, I'm pretty sure the amount of premiums available in the dealership is the same at level 1 as level 40

Im talking about the ones that will be available to purchase because your at the level the car needs to be purchased.

Im guessing we have our wires crossed.

AA
 
I just realized that its true that only the premium cars are in the dealership, but I cant remember if any of them were unlocked or there from the begining. If you go to the dealership and count the cars it comes out to 200, so i guess standard cars can only be won or randomly selected from the used car lot
 
All premium cars are all listed in the dealerships from the start of the game. The only car that is unlocked in the dealership is the X1 I think. Standard cars are randomly listed in the used cars lot.
 
Im talking about the ones that will be available to purchase because your at the level the car needs to be purchased.

Im guessing we have our wires crossed.

AA

I'm not 100% sure what you mean, but if you're referring to standard cars, they appear at the used dealership regardless of your level. A level 25 car can appear when you're only level 15, for example. If you're referring to premium cars they're all in the dealership from the start.
 
Well the car dealerships will only have 200 cars at any one time. That is the new cars offcourse. One you get to level 40 i believe they all should be there, unless its changed since the release.

Im only at level 18 so a lot more cars will show up when the levels "unlock" them so to speak.

Im sure someone will chime in if im wrong with these details.

AA

I don't think this is the case. Every car you see in the New dealership is what you will see regardless of your level. What is available to buy though, is determined by your level. GT has never had cars suddenly show up in the new dealerships that weren't there before. Standards are in the used car dealership, and premiums are in the new dealership. It's already been mentioned.

Not ALL 215+ premiums will be in the dealership, as some are reward cars only, etc.
 
Not ALL 215+ premiums will be in the dealership, as some are reward cars only, etc.

I believe this is wrong as well. I am pretty sure all prize cars are also purchasable. Other than the X1 which will be available at a later level.
 
I believe this is wrong as well. I am pretty sure all prize cars are also purchasable. Other than the X1 which will be available at a later level.

Well, and technically the RM versions of cars (counted in the official car list) aren't available to purchase in the dealerships, since they're based on other available cars. So the count in dealerships will be slightly below what the total Premium count is 👍
 
Well, and technically the RM versions of cars (counted in the official car list) aren't available to purchase in the dealerships, since they're based on other available cars. So the count in dealerships will be slightly below what the total Premium count is 👍

Touche, good call, I didn't think about that! 👍
 
I don't understand what you mean.

Premium cars are available from the dealership.. you can see them all except for the X1 and depending on your level you may or may not be able to buy them...

Standard cars turn over at the dealership.

There is no magic level where all of a sudden all the cars be come available.
 
That is my belief yes.

Whem i started the game there was hardly any premiums available because of my level. But now im at level 18 there are a heck of a lot more available to purchase.

Assuming there are 200 premiums, and when your at the highest level a car needs to be "unlocked to show up" then there will be a total of 200 premiums to buy.

That is how i believe it works.

AA

Although it will say "Cars Available for Purchase" is only 0 or 1, all the cars in the New Dealership are still there to view.
 
confirmation of what? :indiff:



Im talking about the ones that will be available to purchase because your at the level the car needs to be purchased.

Im guessing we have our wires crossed.

AA

Yes I understand now. All the cars are always there but you can not buy most cars because your level is not high enough.
 
Back