Where's my extra dosh!?!?

  • Thread starter Thread starter JSAllen
  • 10 comments
  • 1,216 views
Messages
35
Messages
stiggy-allen
As you all know, the update brought with it, among many things, a temporary tripling of online event money. Or so I thought, after completing the Eifel track in the Supercar Seasonals...

I was looking forward to this extra cash, as it means I would finally have the chance to get all those really expensive cars quickly without interrupting my revision too much. However, for the Eifel track, the prize money stays at 163,500 Credits. If my maths is correct, it should be around 490,000...

Is anyone else having this problem? Can you only get triple cash for other Seasonal races or events? Is the reward tripling only available on online races with real people?
 
AFAIK, it's only the Kei car seasonal...
 
From what I've seen the triple effect kicks in for all of the seasonals apart from the Supercar and the Muscle Car events
 
AFAIK, it's only the Kei car seasonal...

OMG!

i hate those crapcars, why not all events so I can drive my classic musclecars that I love to drive and get more money?:ouch:
 
there is always a down side. even, if there is no reason..

more money? not where you have fun!
more events? not on tracks you havent driven yet!
 
OMG!

i hate those crapcars, why not all events so I can drive my classic musclecars that I love to drive and get more money?:ouch:

Try the Cappuccino, it'll change your life.
 
From what I've seen the triple effect kicks in for all of the seasonals apart from the Supercar and the Muscle Car events
It is triple for the Muscle Car events also.
 
cappuccino RM with racing medium tires.... totally changed my opinion of those k cars
 
i think every seasonal except the supercar festival
 
As you all know, the update brought with it, among many things, a temporary tripling of online event money. Or so I thought, after completing the Eifel track in the Supercar Seasonals...

I was looking forward to this extra cash, as it means I would finally have the chance to get all those really expensive cars quickly without interrupting my revision too much. However, for the Eifel track, the prize money stays at 163,500 Credits. If my maths is correct, it should be around 490,000...

Is anyone else having this problem? Can you only get triple cash for other Seasonal races or events? Is the reward tripling only available on online races with real people?

This has been answered in other thread.

490,000 is about too much.
The actual money prize is 1/3 of the current prize money, maybe 55,000 or so...
PD has done the math before the players. Don't do it yourself.
 
Back