Where's my money ?!?

• Thread starter GeeTeeFyve
  • 8 comments
lookitsduc
Has this ever happened to anyone? I use the F430 challenge as a quick way to make money so I have done it many times in a row. Some of the times (at least twice) I get first but I dont get any money! Like I cross the finish line-push x-then it skips to the start race/replay menu screen without any reward. Anyone?

I think it is because you have to come in first but also the other Ferrari has to come in second so you have to team with the other car.

:lol:

Sorry. :embarrassed: I shouldn't laugh. But I can just imagine you hurling abuse at your TV because '<removed by mod> didn give me ma money!!!'.

I think it is because you have to come in first but also the other Ferrari has to come in second so you have to team with the other car.
Yes, this is correct. I think you also win when the other F430 comes first and you come second, but I'm not sure. If you do, you probably don't get the same amount of credits though.

GeeTeeFyve and MGR

The AUP here at GT Planet specifically covers swearing and the swear-filter will automatically remove anything unacceptable. What you may not be aware of is that we do not tolerate the use of asterisks (or any other symbol) in place of swearing.

I have edited the two offending posts and please consider this a polite warning form the staff, however any future offences will be dealt with in a much sterner manner.

Thanks

Scaff

Ahhhhh I see, that makes sense. The thing is that I can get first all the time but my teamate sucks (can I say that?) Any tips on a 1-2 finish everytime?

Latest Posts

Back