Where's my preorder code?

• Thread starter Ryan81
  • 4 comments
Guys, have any of you ordered the game from Amazon? The Virage is supposed to be a preorder exclusive but there's no manual with the game nor is there any piece of paper with the code on it....

On a separate note, is Horizon a freeroam game or is it more of an open road game? The reason I ask is that I've just started playing it and every time you complete an event, it asks you to set your GPS to the next race location. If I just try to set a random route and explore, it won't allow me to do so.

Also, where are the car dealerships, gas stations, etc? How are you supposed to unlock them if it won't allow freeroam?

• Not sure about your code, I bought my copy on release day.

• Forza is a free roam game, as well as an open road game. You do have to complete some preliminary races before you can free roam on your own. There are still restrictions on the whole free roam thing, where as you can't drive on any part of the map that you might like.

• Car dealerships and any other access hubs are located at the Horizon Festival. There are no gas stations in this game.

It's no big deal, really. All the preorder cars will become available via DLC in a few months time, anyway.

Yeah, it's annoying you have to complete a few preliminary races before you can leisurely freeroam.

On the plus side, the cutscenes and unskippable dialogue pretty much disappear once you've passed those preliminary races.

Also, note that you can fast-travel to the Horizon festival for free, and you can unlock free fast-travel for all the Horizon outposts pretty easily.

Guys, have any of you ordered the game from Amazon? The Virage is supposed to be a preorder exclusive but there's no manual with the game nor is there any piece of paper with the code on it....

Check your email maybe? I've never preordered amazon before but that's the first place i'd check :lol:

Latest Posts

Back