Have just done the first 2 enduro races and am wondering how i am to complete the longer ones without an auto drive.
The first enduro was fun i blitzed it with my 787B, but the second one was cr@p having to sit there for 4 hours and race a 🤬 MX5, and to top it off only get 200k for it. I could have made a few mil in that time just racing cups i have already done.
I am doubtful that i will sit there and do another enduro til they bring in an auto drive or a save option, does anyone know if there will be one or does it unlock or something for the longer races. I maybe on break but there is no way i can sit and play for 24 hours straight.
The first enduro was fun i blitzed it with my 787B, but the second one was cr@p having to sit there for 4 hours and race a 🤬 MX5, and to top it off only get 200k for it. I could have made a few mil in that time just racing cups i have already done.
I am doubtful that i will sit there and do another enduro til they bring in an auto drive or a save option, does anyone know if there will be one or does it unlock or something for the longer races. I maybe on break but there is no way i can sit and play for 24 hours straight.
Last edited by a moderator: