wheres the $$$ gone?

Mike Rotch

Aluminium Overcast
Staff Emeritus
Australia
Down under
has anyone figured out how not to lose money when buying cars from other memory cards? Think about it. Card A is loaded and you want to buy a million cr car from Card B. You do this, but you cant save Card B to retain the money before have to load Card B up. So the money goes bye bye.

is there a way around this :confused: :confused:

Well, if you can pull 1-minute laps on Red Rock, you can theoretically make $1.1 million in 10 minutes. Not counting the actual time it takes to load, reload, and change screens. But I don't think that was literal :D.

Originally posted by DelBoy
why wory, you can make a million in gt2 in about 10 minutes, maybe even less.

True, I have 11mill in both games, but that is not the point. If there is some way to avoid wasting 10 mins at redrock, why not try fing it

Originally posted by Gran Turismo7058
The TVR Speed 12 is my money maker...........

drifting from the topic, my money makes range from the cerbera lm to my amemiya rx7

I think the easiest way to make money is the Turbo Races, and do the Test Course..You make 50,000 Cr each Race, and sometimes you win the Drag Car which sells for either 250k or 300k..I think it's 300k, but it's been a while..

Originally posted by Chris Criswell
I think the easiest way to make money is the Turbo Races, and do the Test Course..You make 50,000 Cr each Race, and sometimes you win the Drag Car which sells for either 250k or 300k..I think it's 300k, but it's been a while..

it's 250k:P

Originally posted by Chris Criswell

for 1 min longer, it pays to race redrock. Bigger payday, and at least there is the possibility of excitment.

Also, rather then turbo races, try the one at midfield where you get the unisia - damn, cant remember the race name - cos then you can test a cars suspension and get a payday

Back